Pumpkin & Pickle Baby
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
THERAPIST WHO CARES
I am a qualified Baby Massage Therapist & Tummy Time Practitioner, & a mother of two!
I am enthused to provide support for mothers & this begins with offering and facilitating credible education to prepare for birth, supporting mothers post natally, particularly the fourth trimester. Using baby massage as a tool to relax, promote strong immune response, strengthen the connection and host a platform for creating new friendships. AND Tummy Time PlayTime sessions - having fun with sensory stimulating toys, rhymes & engagement with the group all using Tummy Time play positions.
Baby Massage is a fabulous way to create a stronger connection & attachment with your baby. No distractions, warm touch and strong eye contact.
Pumpkin & Pickle will guide you through a simple routine & positions, and suitable from birth but memorable enough to repeat at any time throughout your little person’s whole childhood.
Pumpkin & Pickle offers 4 week courses from birth to crawling babies. Science has shown more calm, strong connections & improved immune response in babies who have regular baby massage. Tummy Time strengthens muscles & joints, promotes inner balance & optimal deep breathing to prepare for sitting, crawling & walking. AND, joining the Pumpkin & Pickle Parent community also provides a safe & welcoming place to listen, talk and share experiences from the local parent community.
If you’re ready to read more & register for a session with Pumpkin & Pickle,
click the PINK links below:
To book Daddy’s Baby Massage Sunday Sessions 10th Oct 2021 10-11.30am Special one-off event for Dads or partners to learn to massage babies & meet other new parents. Open to new Dads, partners or caregivers.
Still not sure? Read what other mums have said about Pumpkin & Pickle groups:
Facebook: check it out
Google: check it out
Contact PUMPKIN & PICKLE
GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Email Amy email@example.com
Tuesday: Baby Massage Class & TummyTime PlayTime
Sunday Sessions - enquire about our next Daddy & Baby massage event (next one 10th Oct 2021).
One-to-One sessions available on request
<!-- Facebook Pixel Code -->
<img height="1" width="1"
<!-- End Facebook Pixel Code -->
All classes and workshops abide by the UK government guidelines by:
- Clients must inform the instructor of any symptoms of COVID-19 or if member of their household is self-isolating for symptoms. Please do not put our Pumpkin & Pickle community at risk.
- All participants in class will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival and departure. Hand sanitiser should be used upon arrival and exit at venue (clients encouraged to bring their own, if not hand sanitiser will be provided). Scan QR code on arrival using COVID app. Once settled in your designated area, a 2 metre distance will be maintained through the class.
- Clients should bring their own mat, cushion and usual baby items (feed, clothes, wipes, etc). Pushchairs should be left outside.
- Arrival & departure should be staggered, one parent/baby entering at a time, to ensure social distancing.
- Pumpkin & Pickle retain details of the class members, should CV-19 arise then all members will be contacted, and classes will be postponed for 2 weeks. Please note that classes may be replaced with a weekend date if rescheduled.
- Should local lockdown be instigated due to higher risk of transmission in Brackley, classes will be rescheduled where possible, or replaced with virtual online course.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - effective from 25-May-18) is the most significant legislation regarding privacy and data protection in 20 years, and it is necessary to ensure that we gain new data protection and privacy consent from all Pumpkin & Pickle customers.
Please review the statement below and check the box on the online registration o agree to have your data process in this manner. Customer Data is processed in the following ways:
• Customer information that is provided will be stored for a period of 5 years.
• Only yours and your baby’s names are printed for the weekly registers and other relevant documents, the rest of your details are never printed out.
• Customer information that is held electronically is done so upon a secure storage with password protected access.
• Customers may be contacted via email or text message with details of the future classes or workshops. Please inform Pumpkin & Pickle if you do not want to be contacted in the future.
• Customer data will never be shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
• Customer data will be shared confidentially with The Well Retreat who provide bespoke baby massage oil, to ensure insurance can be provided - details of any allergies will be shared with The Well Retreat.
• Customers can request copies of the data Pumpkin & Pickle holds about them at any time.
• Customers may withdraw consent in the future regarding the way in which their data is stored and used.
Payments and Cancellations:
Social Media Policy